Christmas Festivities

8:37 AM

One of my favorite parts of the holidays is having so many different events to dress for. Whether it be an ugly sweater party, a family party, or a holiday get together with friends, or just Christmas morning with your loved ones the perfect outfit is absolutely necessary.


Since the past week or so has been absolutely chaotic, I did a quick run-through of some of things I had worn over the long weekend. Although Christmas may be over, these outfits can be worn throughout the winter. 


Top: Marshall's (similar, similar), Skirt: Target - old (similar, similar), Flats: Forever 21


Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar), Jeggings: American Eagle

Not shown in the second picture are the plain black heels I wore. The cardigan pictured has a 3/4 length sleeve, however these are usually only sold in the spring and early summer. During the fall and winter the basic cardigans tend to be long-sleeved. I love cardigans and have them in almost every color. My favorite places to find them are Target, Old Navy, and Forever 21. They have a variety of colors and are inexpensive (so you can buy five and your wallet doesn't hate you).

Sorry for the lack of content in this post - my MacBook has been having issues making it difficult to blog.

-kristen

You Might Also Like

0 comments