Last Minute Gift Ideas

7:01 PM


If you are a procrastinator like me, then you are most likely still shopping for Christmas gifts. Luckily for you, I have a few last minute gift ideas that are simple, inexpensive, and will help to keep you from stressing out.
Cozy & Bright Gift Set

Christmas Survival Kit
The beauty of a Christmas survival kit is you can put anything you want inside. I made this for the girls I work with. We decided to exchange gifts with a maximum of $10 per gift per person. Since I am relatively new (I started in September) I thought I'd play it safe and get the same thing for each of the four girls. I chose to fill the mason jars with holiday fuzzy socks, a nip of Baileys, Reese's peanut butter cups, Advil, Bath & Body Works travel size hand sanitizer, and Kleenexes. I also considered adding Chapstick, gum, mini Tide-to-go pens, but I had gone a little beyond the $10 limit as it was. These kits can work for anyone on your list!


Just Add a Bow
The last suggestion I have is to buy something the recipient will like and add a festive bow. I did this with a lantern, a white throw blanket, a scarf, and a book. Most people will be pleased with any of those gifts, and the bow adds a personal and festive touch (plus if you can't find a bag the right size to fit a lantern in after searching through about 5 stores, then a bow allows you to give the gift "unwrapped").
I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and not stressing out too much over your gift list - and if you are I hope this post helps give you some ideas!

-kristen

You Might Also Like

0 comments