Four

8:07 PM

Hi friends! As far as Mondays go, mine was not great. I got both lipstick and coffee on my cute pom-pomed scarf (after I had left the house), I accidently drank coffee from Friday (super gross), and I had to scrap snow off my car in April (blah). The weather out here has been a bit crazy - a couple of days ago it was 60 and then today we got about two inches of snow. I think I am partially to blame for the cold front because I jinxed us by putting my winter clothes away (I know, I know rookie mistake). But at least I was able to get a few cute spring outfits in before Mother Nature let Mr. Cold Miser take back the reigns (if you don't get that reference I suggest you start watching clay-mation Christmas movies ASAP).




Shirt: TJ Maxx in-store (similar), Leggings: Target, Jean Jacket: Target, Lipstick: Rimmel in Alarm, Booties: JustFab, Necklace: Charming Charlie

You know when you wear something and just feel like the cutest person ever - that was this outfit for me. I loved it. My half-bun and red lips made me feel like I had my sh*t in order and I was ready to take whatever life threw at me.

Everyone now-a-days seems to be rocking the middle-part, so I decided to change up my hair a bit t follow the trend. Although it felt a little weird at first, I have grown to really like it. Except for in the second picture where my hair is super flat (eww, but outfit = cute).



Peplum Shirt: Marshalls in-store (similar, similar), Jeggings: American Eagle, Necklace: Forever 21, Black Pointed Flats: Forever 21

And then there was this get-up, in which I combined winter and spring using a floral scarf, fringed booties, and leggings. (Yes, that is Tuukka making a guest appearance).

Tunic: Marshalls in-store (similar), Floral Scarf: Charming Charlie, Fringed Booties: TJ Maxx in-store (similar), Leggings: Target

Probably the most exciting part of my week was Friday aka Katniss's birthday. I got her four years ago when I was living in Texas (ironically, she cannot handle the heat of a MA summer - so I don't know if she fared well living in TX) and she is seriously the cutest - take a look for yourself:



She loves broken hair elastics - her face when she stretches them out is absolutely adorable.


Look at that belly! She's sunbathing in a chair full of blankets.

Here she is as a baby (I told you she is the cutest!).

Anyways, that's enough pictures of Katniss for one day - trust me I could go on forever, in fact most social events I find myself tucked away in the corner with a fellow animal lover swapping adorable instapics of our fur-babes. Unless the social event has animals present, then I skip human interaction all together and just hang out with the pets.

I hope you all are enjoying your week and your Monday didn't suck!
Kristen





You Might Also Like

0 comments