Messy

6:41 PM

Do you ever have those moments when life is going well, you have your ducks in a row, and you think "Wow, maybe I am getting a hang of this life as an adult thing." Usually, when this happens to me it is almost immediately followed by pure messiness. For instance, I was doing well (aka procrastinating less than usual), but then I looked around and realized my closet had thrown up clothes all over my room, there were at least 472137 coffee cups in my car, I was breaking out like crazy, and I left  my entire bag of makeup in Boston. Can life get any worse? Um, yeah duh of course it could.

Basically, sorry I haven't posted I've been binge watching Awkward (yeah, I'm only jumping on that bandwagon now), doing laundry, and cleaning out my car.

Here are some cute things I've worn since I last posted:





Coat: TJ Maxx in-store (similar), Black Leggings: Target, OTK Boots: Amazon, Red Lip Stick: Rimmel in Alarm




Floral Sweater:Lauren Conrad old (similar), Jeggings: American Eagle, Booties: JustFab, Pink Lipstick: NYX in Hot Pink




Black Swing Top: Rue 21, Jeggings: American Eagle, OTK Boots: Amazon, Gold Necklace: Forever 21

I think we can all agree that sometimes life gets messy, but instead of dwelling on how wrong everything is we should take it as a wake up call and look at it as an opportunity to get our shit together. My suggestions when you feel overwhelmed: Make a to-do list, take a nap (you deserve it after admitting in writing all the things you need to do), grab a glass of wine and stop procrastinating.

I feel like this post was more personal than usual - could it be due to the current obsession with Awkward? Most likely.


You Might Also Like

0 comments