#ootd

6:05 PM

Hi friends! I  hope you're all enjoying the spring-like weather as much as I am - although I must say I pretty much enjoy all weather that doesn't make me feel like I have frost-bite and will have to have my fingers amputated while pumping gas. This time of year means two things: bi-polar weather and taxes.

As a bookkeeper, I do not particularly love tax season (it gets a little crazy... and it brings out the crazies we don't interact with all year until they need their year-ends), but as a tax payer I like the refund. I got mine and may have went on a bit of a shopping spree. Here are a few of my favorite purchases:


And here are a few pictures of me looking fabulous in said purchases:
Jacket: TJ Maxx - old (similar), Jeans: TJ Maxx - in store (similar), Shirt: Express, Cardigan: American Eagle - old (similar), Boots: Target - old (similar), Purse: Thrift Store, Bralette: Aerie

Sweater: Express (similar), Leggings: Target, Boots: Target - old (similar)

Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar) , Shirt: Express, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Bralette: Aerie

Well, here is where I'm supposed to make a witty comment that leaves you chuckling to yourself, but as I mentioned earlier - its tax season. I am beat.

Happy shopping everyone!

kristen



You Might Also Like

0 comments