I Like Cute Boots & I Cannot Lie

4:58 PM

Oh my God Becky, look at her boots!

During the winter boots are just about the best thing ever. Not only do they keep your feet warm & dry they can also be the finishing touch to complete your outfit. Below are a couple of my recent boot purchases.


Prior to this year I did not have a brown ankle bootie (I know I'm shocked too), so when I saw that your first pair of booties is only $10 on JustFab I thought I'd give it a whirl. I was a little nervous because I was unsure of the quality - on the site the shoes look great, but I had the fear they would be poor quality and look tacky IRL. When I received the boots I couldn't have been happier. I am in love, they are exactly what I was looking for (great quality, zero tackiness).




Boots: JustFab, Shirt: Macy's, Jeggings: American Eagle

 The JustFab site gives shoe suggestions based on a short style quiz you take and each month you pay only $39.95 for a pair of shoes - if you don't want to buy a pair one month, no worries, you can simply skip (you have to do it between the 1st and 5th of the month). I have a feeling I won't be skipping any months soon though because I already have about 20 shoes on my wish list.


My second amazing shoe find was at Francesca's. If you haven't been to a Francesca's I highly suggest you high-tail it over there (or shop their website). They have the cutest clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags, and little knick-knacks. It is the perfect place to go to get a gifts because you will be able to find something for any kind of  girl in your life. Basically, I am obsessed. I was browsing the store when my eye caught these babies (referring to the boots above). I had been looking at the exact pair of boots online, but couldn't commit to the $95 price tag. But then I went to Francesca's and there they were on-sale from $55 to $25 - that my friend is a steal! Plus to make my shopping trip even better there were "I Love My Cat" air fresheners right next to the register (obvi I had to buy) so now my care smells great.



Boots: Francesca's, Leggings: Target; Shirt: Marshall's (similar)


This was probably the most comfortable I have been in a while. There is nothing better than leggings, a soft oversized shirt, and warm boots on a chilly day. These boots add the perfect amount of "bling" to what might otherwise be a bland outfit.

My next boot purchase will most likely be a pair of black suede over-the-knee boots. I already have about a zillion outfit ideas in mind.

What boots are you crushing over lately?

-kristen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post. I was looking like this. Really it is very useful and informative post. Thanks for sharing. Thanks again! cute couple hoodies

    ReplyDelete